PROMARS MRS-2 - Sample based synth from 1979. Very Rare synthesizer pre-midi era so we had sampled this keyboard by holding note by note. This process takes lots of effort and time.
We have ran the MRS-2 through Thick Chandler Little Devil Preamp and into Mastering Grade A/D Converter for the best sound quality possible. If you are looking for Authentic Thick Vintage Analog Sounds this is the one. MRS-2 has been used by Vangelis, Spandau Ballet, Jethro Tull, and Depeche Mode. LFOAudio focuses on bringing the best sample based Plug-ins on the Net! We don't just offer digital emulations but actual recordings of synths and make them available in Plug-in format!
- Sounds Like: Roland Jupiter 4
- Very Thick Analog Sound
- Patches made for Modern Production
- Customized Patches you will Not find anywhere
- Unique Psychedelic sounds
- 65 Instruments (Patches)
- Size 604 MB (Instant Download)
- ADSR, Glide, Pan
- Filter, Reverb, LFO (Pitch, Pan)
- Velocity AMP
- Any D.A.W that accepts 3rd party plug-ins
- MAC OS X or WINDOWS PC
- 32/64 BIT
- AU / VST / VST3